Thursday, January 3, 2013

trust the process

at this stage of the game i have decided to just "trust the process".
i have cut out alcohol, white flour, white rice, white pasta (all pasta).
i am drinking more water and green tea than ever. i take a 2.2 mile walk 4 to 5 times a week, and sometimes much longer. i have cut coffee consumption down to one or two cups per week, so the coffee "habit" has been broken. and i drink a healthy green smoothie every morning. i feel 10 times better already, but have to trust that staying on this path will, at some point, result in weight loss as well. the good news is that i am finding support in my friends online and keeping this public journal is also helping me stay focused. thanks to all who are out there walking this path with me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Timo
    2 years ago I took on a winter construction job that demanded 2 breaks plus a lunch during the day. I changed my eating habits from 1 or 2 large meals a day to 5 small meals per day while on that job. I still ate many of the same foods but lost about 20 lbs in 2 months by changing when and the portions I ate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks you for your feedback craig. this is an interesting idea. as i begin to look more closely at when, how and what i eat, i am getting a better understanding of how my body reacts and what works for me. i hope i can incorporated this into my eating plan, as i am quite sure it is better for moderated glucose levels.

    ReplyDelete