Sunday, March 24, 2013

finding helpful resources.


here is a link to coachcalorie.com which is a great ongoing source for eating right and staying fit. of all the sites i have discovered this one makes the most sense. although the good info is surrounded by lots tacky ads, check it out. you'll find helpful info like this:
You make the choice every day as to whether you will follow the plan or not. Here are some examples of these types of goals:
  • I will decrease my calorie intake by 500 calories a day, for the next 10 weeks.
  • I will eat lean protein with each meal and replace processed carbohydrates with whole ones, 90% of the week.
  • I will exercise no less than 5 times a week for at least 40 minutes at a time.
  • I will add a cup of vegetables to each meal every day for the next 10 weeks.
  • I will increase the amount of miles I run by 1/4 mile each week for the next 12 weeks.
  • I will decrease my soda intake by one per week.
  • I will start bringing my own healthy food to work 5 days per week for 12 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment